Yukon Technology is a veteran owned company which allows our customers to meet Service Disabled Veteran, Veteran, and Small Business Owned Business Enterprise participation requirements. We are a company built on service to our country, customers, and employees. We are proud of all of them and welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
Yukon Technology was created to build a company that brought together decades of experience in water treatment, solids separation and dewatering. The owners saw that clients are often better served by combining these skill sets in to one source. By joining forces with the owners of Clear Creek Systems, Inc. and Clean Slurry Technology, Inc., we have created a company that has the resources needed to complete large and technically demanding projects for clients all over the country.
Our key personnel have developed and managed multi-million projects all over the United States (and overseas, too). These projects have been in both the private sector and government funded and operated. Some examples of the projects include:
- Large scale Manufactured Gas Plant remediation
- Solids separation and water treatment for dam repair project
- The biggest diameter tunnel in North America
- 1,200 Potable water treatment system
- Heavy metal groundwater treatment system
- Sewage ultra pure recycling/reuse plant
- Solids separation and water treatment for nuclear power plant decommissioning plant
- Industrial stormwater treatment for a major port operation
A large percentage of our projects have been design and build which required close coordination with the client and their consultants to make sure that our work meets their objectives. Coordination and interaction with regulatory agencies for approval and permit compliance has been a frequent requirement of our projects. Many of our large projects have needed operations 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.